APURO Professional A10³ DES
APURO PROFESSIONAL disinfection is a ready to use product in aqueous solution. It can be applied by spraying, wiping and fogging.
Dosage: Apply 1 ml/10 cm2 surface area and observe the specified exposure times.
Action / exposure time:
Bacteria and other germs 30 sec./60 sec.
Viruses (Polio, Adeno, Noro) 1 minute
Mould / spores 5 min./60 min
Active chlorine released from sodium hypochlorite
(CAS No 7681-52-9) Approx. 1,3 g/1000 g
Available in the following sizes:
1 L, 5 L, 10 L
Use biocidal products carefully. Always read label and product information before use. Keep product out of the reach of children.
What is APURO PROFESSIONAL A103 DES?
Our benchmark for product development:
future-proof and sustainable.
- innovative active ingredient for disinfection & odour neutralization
- broad effect spectrum
- virucidal, bactericidal, fungicidal, levurocidal, sporicidal
- fast reaction time high stability of the active ingredient
- dermatologically tested
- no resistance formation
- no hazardous material
- no hazardous substance classification according to (EC) CLP-VO1272/2008 and therefore not subject to classification (no pictograms)
Wie ist die WIRKUNGSWEISE?
APURO PROFESSIONAL Disinfection A103 DES has a multiple approach to the disinfection of germs, bacteria, viruses and other microorganisms. In contrast to other disinfectants, our active ingredient disinfects by simultaneously
- acting on the cell membrane and disinfects there by changing the surface tension.
- by acting on the nucleic acids and thus changing the DNA of the pathogen (oxidation). The pathogen cannot survive and dies.
- by reacting with proteins and thus leading to denaturation.
The above mentioned processes are used for targeted disinfection and odour neutralization.
Potential industries / areas of application:
- Food industry
- Senior's and nursing homes
- Mobile care services
- Kindergartens / daycare centres
- Public transport / Buses, Train
- Airports / Planes
and many more
AREAS OF APPLICATION:
Surfaces, floors, objects, children's toys, rooms of all kinds, WC facilities, buses, trains, cold stores, counters, kitchens and much more.